Ai Ru Chao Sui - Andy Lau <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1112172938834556488?origin\x3dhttp://xinfu520.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Purple And Black Rose
Saturday, April 28, 2007 Y

Today we meet up for andy birthday.. we meet straight after we knock off.. both of us work M/6. Firstly I went to np first as I hand carry item for diana from amk hub. than actually we meeting at yck de but since u already reach yck so we meet at khatib.. than from yishun I take mrt to khatib meet u.. but than u was not there.. than u call me when a train arrive.. ask me board the train. u funny loh, I said meet you at last cabin, but u go wait for me at first cabin. Than after I board the train I keep walking towards ur side.. but too many cow block me le.. so I one station by one station go out and walk towards ur side till amerity than able to meet u up.. When we reach woodlands we walk slowly to andy bbq place.. but we can't able to find it.. so we called jialin to bring us go there.. wa.. when we reached there they already started.. so we go eat those thing that they already cooked.. than awhile more they all went to andy house washroom, left both of us bbq for them.. after not long we gonna take photo le.. and sing bd song.. hm.. I eat till so full.. burr... lolx.. awhile more we when home first as ur hp cannot use le and I need to lent u one.. around 11 plus u take bus home :)







{{ 6:43 AM -
Purple&&Freak `






Disclaimer Y

This is between the world of u and me
HAPPY 2 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY

BROKE OFF AT 14.02.09


Freak Chats Y




Cbox : Tagboard

Th-Purple-Freak Y

Owner of this blog: EDISON AND SHI HUI
Date of attach: 12/30/06
Horoscope" SCORPIO & SAG

bold ; italic ; underline ; strong

Our Goals Y

1)Gunnies Pig
2)Nice House
3)Nice Car
4)Go Japan, Korea and Hong Kong for holiday
5)Babies

Things We Bought TogetherY


Freak Cravings Y

I will be there for you no matter what
I promise to give you my best
And to teach u through out our golden year
And live with happiness ever after

Freak PastY

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x May 2009

Places We Have Gone ToY

1) Sentosa
2) East Coast
3) Pasir Ris
4)
5)
Credits Y

Do not remove credits !

Designer : WitchyClar
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Photobuacket (=

counter on blogger