Ai Ru Chao Sui - Andy Lau <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1112172938834556488?origin\x3dhttp://xinfu520.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Purple And Black Rose
Monday, June 4, 2007 Y

This is the first time we argue till the whole of the day din even msg each other or call each other.. think I may hurt u too deeply le ba.. if is that so.. I am very sorry.. really sorry.. I dun mean to hurt u.. Dear.. do u know after my ex I been single for 2 year? and I know you.. but from the day we together till now I think I had not yet tell you how my ex lie to me when she going out with other guy rite?

After around 9 month after my ex and me have been through.. she changed.. she always ask me to believe her that she didn't lie to me and said there is no point to be together if I dun believe her.. but the fact is she really did changed.. sometime I called her to meet after her sch.. she will tell me cannnot as she need to study or maybe some sch event.. And I choose to believe her even sometime I really know she lie to me.. coz I love her..

From my past, I am not trying to comparing you and her.. I just hope to let you know u had been hurt deeply so do I.. We have different background of getting hurt.. you have forbia so do I too.. I am scared.. I am really scared you dun meet me is coz u are just finding excuses.. I know you wanna study and need to study.. but if u were really have the intention to meet me, u will said something but not (you only know wanna meet) << rem this sentence? I am not petty that I go rem wat u said.. coz that sentence hurt me alot..

I hope u can grow up faster so there is alot of thing u can share with me or maybe we can do alot of thing without restriction like other doing.. but I am also afraid you will changed as the time goes by when u grow up.. all this is my forbia of the pass.. I am sorry.. I just need someone that able to cure me and give me back the trust with girls and confident in love..

Hope our relationship still able to last..


{{ 12:02 AM -
Purple&&Freak `






Disclaimer Y

This is between the world of u and me
HAPPY 2 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY

BROKE OFF AT 14.02.09


Freak Chats Y




Cbox : Tagboard

Th-Purple-Freak Y

Owner of this blog: EDISON AND SHI HUI
Date of attach: 12/30/06
Horoscope" SCORPIO & SAG

bold ; italic ; underline ; strong

Our Goals Y

1)Gunnies Pig
2)Nice House
3)Nice Car
4)Go Japan, Korea and Hong Kong for holiday
5)Babies

Things We Bought TogetherY


Freak Cravings Y

I will be there for you no matter what
I promise to give you my best
And to teach u through out our golden year
And live with happiness ever after

Freak PastY

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x May 2009

Places We Have Gone ToY

1) Sentosa
2) East Coast
3) Pasir Ris
4)
5)
Credits Y

Do not remove credits !

Designer : WitchyClar
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Photobuacket (=

counter on blogger