Ai Ru Chao Sui - Andy Lau <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1112172938834556488?origin\x3dhttp://xinfu520.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Purple And Black Rose
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 Y

This morning you really give me a shock! supposing you need to wake up at 6am as you need to go home and prepare for your 9am lesson at tampines but you didn't wake up in time, around 7am you finally wake up but u went back to slp after taking your clothes, you slept beside me, I was too tire to wake u up again, so I continue to slp, until around 7.30am I wake up and find up u not yet awake so I call you but how I shake you and call you, you didn't respond to me, I turn u over with some force u has no feel too, I put my two palm on ur face and I feel ur face is cold, ur lip is so pale, I shocked you know dear! I use my finger to press hardly on top of ur lip and u start to move abit, ur eye start to open. That moment I felt so relief, but u keep feeling emotional and start to cry, how I ask u question you also dun wanna ans me, u just told me ur heart just now pain, so I told u I send u down take bus, but u just keep quiet.. after 15min of questioning u, u just sit on the bed without any word. I feel so angry and disappointed on ur attitude, I went back to slp and leave it everything to you. You took my key and leave the house, after few min u call me and make a fuss, saying dun wanna meet me today, said I look down on you, said I dun bother you.. Do you know on that moment my mind is totally blank... I have a sudden wanna tell you I dun wanna care anymore.. because I am really tired le..

Anyway I still met you for dinner, I dun bear to see you like this.. but I really hope there is no second time.. I think that will really make me dun bother u anymore.


{{ 12:45 AM -
Purple&&Freak `






Disclaimer Y

This is between the world of u and me
HAPPY 2 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY

BROKE OFF AT 14.02.09


Freak Chats Y




Cbox : Tagboard

Th-Purple-Freak Y

Owner of this blog: EDISON AND SHI HUI
Date of attach: 12/30/06
Horoscope" SCORPIO & SAG

bold ; italic ; underline ; strong

Our Goals Y

1)Gunnies Pig
2)Nice House
3)Nice Car
4)Go Japan, Korea and Hong Kong for holiday
5)Babies

Things We Bought TogetherY


Freak Cravings Y

I will be there for you no matter what
I promise to give you my best
And to teach u through out our golden year
And live with happiness ever after

Freak PastY

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x May 2009

Places We Have Gone ToY

1) Sentosa
2) East Coast
3) Pasir Ris
4)
5)
Credits Y

Do not remove credits !

Designer : WitchyClar
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Photobuacket (=

counter on blogger