Ai Ru Chao Sui - Andy Lau <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1112172938834556488?origin\x3dhttp://xinfu520.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Purple And Black Rose
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 Y

Dear.. Yesterday is our 2nd year anniversary, I feel bad as I am in camp and can't book out to celebrate with you, but I believe even I book, u will be working till late, so also difficult to book, anyway it remind me of all our past yesterday nite not just our 1st year anniversary. I was thinking alot of things last nite, still rem the last time u wanna break out with me? u took out the ring, I cried and asked u not to do that? dear.. recently I always feel that between us, there is something different even how loving we are, and I finally conclude wat is that feeling, the feeling of our start, it just like a fire starter, when the initial the fire is big but slowly it get smaller. Although I know u are busy working and had no time to accompany me, I dun mind, because if I love u, even u just give me 5min I am more than happy.. but I found out that as month goes by when u talk to me, regardless in the phone or face to face, u have no longer have the initial fire u use to have.. do u think is true? I believe when u read this post, you will also kode ur head, I always afraid to face the fact in relationship, I can face the fact I am poor, I am slow, my temper not good but I never dare to face the fact when relationship start to change..

Actually from my point of few no matter how hard I try.. no use anymore.. dear even u tell me yes I stlll love you, u haven change, u wun drop anymore feeling, no use.. rem u told me 6 sense is very accurate.. my sense tell me our relationship is going down hill..

I just wanna express some feeling to you before I afraid maybe one day is too late.. Everyday in camp when I look upon the sky, beside thinking about my future and thinking of you being with me at some where, I am also thinking what should I do? how to save this relationship? will it be a turning point? Dear I can for sure tell you I have give in for our relationsip alot alot alot more than my ex, although u keep say I thinking of her.. I really do think before marry you, have a happy family with you, think of every scene that is also being with you.

Going Japan, australia, south korea, taking alot alot of photo.. so happy.. Dear just now u called, u told me the puma bag I bough for you spoil, that remind me when you lost the pendal I give it to you, you cried and cried and say sorry sorry to me.. do u know actually I didn't blame you? coz ur tear and sorry and told me u are really worth to forgive.. but when u called me to told me your bad spoil, you still raised your voice when I say u make spoil it, u told me you not proposly, is not u wan de.. I just felt very down, ur bag I save 3 month pay to buy.. but when u just give me the reaction, I just knew everything is different already..

I miss shi hui.. giordano shi hui.. Recently I also felt quite down, coz I got a feel everything is leaving me.. I am slowly losting things including you.. dear.. wo hai ai ni.. zhu ni xin fu ye si wan wo men ke yi xin fu yi wan nian..


{{ 8:32 PM -
Purple&&Freak `






Disclaimer Y

This is between the world of u and me
HAPPY 2 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY

BROKE OFF AT 14.02.09


Freak Chats Y




Cbox : Tagboard

Th-Purple-Freak Y

Owner of this blog: EDISON AND SHI HUI
Date of attach: 12/30/06
Horoscope" SCORPIO & SAG

bold ; italic ; underline ; strong

Our Goals Y

1)Gunnies Pig
2)Nice House
3)Nice Car
4)Go Japan, Korea and Hong Kong for holiday
5)Babies

Things We Bought TogetherY


Freak Cravings Y

I will be there for you no matter what
I promise to give you my best
And to teach u through out our golden year
And live with happiness ever after

Freak PastY

x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007
x January 2008
x February 2008
x March 2008
x April 2008
x May 2008
x June 2008
x August 2008
x September 2008
x October 2008
x December 2008
x January 2009
x February 2009
x March 2009
x April 2009
x May 2009

Places We Have Gone ToY

1) Sentosa
2) East Coast
3) Pasir Ris
4)
5)
Credits Y

Do not remove credits !

Designer : WitchyClar
Brushes: Dafont ; Moargh.
Image: Photobuacket (=

counter on blogger